231/253 Selhurst Road, South Norwood
A commercial site comprising a ground floor and basement which had been vacant for a number of years, having previously been occupied by a bank. The property was held on a lease that had a break in 5 years’ time.
WHAT WE DID
As the appointed consultants, we took over responsibility for the property through a leasehold liability transfer.
- secured control of the site and appointed new leasing agents
- commissioned local agents to market the property
- agreed heads of terms for a new 15 year lease with a franchisee for the national coffee house Costa Coffee
- agreed terms for the surrender of the head lease to allow the coffee house deal to proceed
- resolved historic insurance issues
- disposed of the property within 6 months
- Leasehold liability transfer
- Property management
- Options appraisals
Find out about our property disposal services
Contact the team behind this project >>